The Administrative Assistant provides support to the Office and Operations Manager with minimal supervision. They will support the company mission, policies, procedures, and exhibit a commitment to excellence and collaboration. This person must be able to prioritize, handle sensitive information with confidentially and meet deadlines. A successful Admin will be innovative, committed, use independent judgment to organize a diversified workload.
The Administrative Assistant will be assigned specific functions from the general list below but should be cross-trained to perform all listed duties.
- Answer/Direct phone calls; take messages to assist Managers
- Create, enter, record purchase orders for business unit
- Review Driver’s Logs and Driver’s Vehicle Inspection Reports along with timecards for accuracy and maintain for records
- Maintain all Job Files; create folder; file permits, Daily Work Reports, and POs
- Request Certificates of Insurance of Liability and Bonds for the business unit
- Business Licenses complete application and renewals for Business Unit
- Overall processing of invoices for payment. Maintain client files and send completed AR to Corporate.
- Complete Well Completion Reports after each job is completed
- Work with accounting to clear unapproved invoices and purchase orders for month end closing.
- Maintain/Updating job files and employee certificates in SharePoint
- Maintain UPS/FedEx Accounts and ship packages
- Process manual and/or COD checks when needed
- Complete all other duties and projects as assigned
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma, preferred Associates Degree
- At least three years office experience or combination of post High School Education and experience. Excellent verbal and written skills
- Must be proficient in MS word, Excel, PowerPoint and ability to learn other programs and software used by the company and ability to access and use data base
- Ability to work independently and with a team, keeping confidentiality
- Ability to work overtime if needed
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits, and termination. EEO is the Law.
Job Type: Full-Time/Part-Time
To apply to this job, click Apply Now