Customer Service Representative
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our Client Service Department. The CSR performs administrative and office support activities. Duties will include responding to customer and supporting the account execs in closing sales. Extensive software skills, attention to detail, and strong communication skills are required. Eagerness to put in time and effort to develop yourself and grow will potentially lead to advancement to the Lead Account Executive position.
- Process sales orders, purchase orders and website orders.
- Maintain customer records by updating account information.
- Provide exceptional customer service while taking inbound calls and making outbound calls.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide information to customers in response to inquiries about products and services.
- Process customer payments and invoicing.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, and extensive database experience.
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills, prioritizing and handling multiple tasks at the same time.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Initiate ownership of your role and demonstrate your value through dependability and work ethic.
- 5 years customer service experience required, manufacturing environment preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Attention to details, ability to follow written instructions and procedures.
- Create and maintain respectful relationships with coworkers.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Consistency and accuracy in repetitive tasks.
- Must be a United States citizen or legal resident.
Skills/Qualifications: Database Skills, Organizational Skills, High Energy Level, Teamwork, Initiative, People Skills, Attention to Detail, Able to Prioritize
Job Type: Full-Time/Part-Time
To apply to this job, click Apply Now