We are looking for seasoned independent consultants to enter our pool to support various client projects.
Envestt Trust Consulting is not the typical consulting company. We live our core values and bring them with us in all we do for our clients and community. Our core purpose is simple: every day we strive to provide unmatched customer and employee experiences and foster a culture of respect, diversity, and transparency. It’s this culture, our people, and delivery that come together to make Envestt a trusted advisor to local businesses.
Our New York business unit cares about our clients, and giving back to the community, too. Our team members have the freedom to donate their time to charitable organizations of their choice, allowing each individual to spend time on something that matters to them personally. We’re looking for an Office 365 Engineer to support our clients.
In this role, you will:
- Serve on a team as an experienced technician for Office 365 – specifically Exchange Online and SharePoint.
- Maintain a technical understanding of all aspects of Office 365 and EMS
- Take direction from the Office 365 Practice Lead(s) and help with the configuration, implementation, and migration of Office 365 and EMS capabilities
- Take part in technical projects related to Office 365
- Troubleshoot Office 365 related issues and problem resolution
- Maintain awareness of Office 365 roadmap and releases
- Maintain an awareness of Office 365 third-party solution
A successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science of equivalent field of study
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Office 365, Microsoft SharePoint, or Microsoft Exchange
- 5+ years of IT or consulting work experience is preferred
- General experience in PowerShell required.
- Experience with BitTitan, ShareGate, and other migration tools is preferred.
- Azure experience is preferred.
- MCSA and/or MCSE certification in Microsoft Office 365 is encouraged
- Demonstrated experience in Office 365 administration, migration, management and support of Office 365 implementations
- Understanding of the capabilities of Office 365
- Proven experience with Microsoft Active Directory services including forest and domain design, policies, trusts, replication and topology
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange services
- Experience with Microsoft EMS
- Experience with Skype for Business and Teams services, design and topology is strongly desired
What makes Centric different?
- Special Culture – Our people make us different. We have highly talented, intelligent individuals across a broad variety of disciplines – who are eager to learn from you and share their own expertise. We embrace fresh perspectives and each other. Don’t take our word for it – check us out on Glassdoor, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to get a glimpse inside what makes us different.
- Impact – We think of ourselves as a big company with a small company feel – a local player with global reach that combines business, technology and industry expertise.
- Unmatched Experiences – We are allowed to be ourselves here. We are encouraged to be human. It’s at the root of who we are as a firm and why we’re here.
- Innovation – We value passion, determination, perseverance, and innovation. We are inspired because we believe in what we are doing and where we are going.
- Passion for the greater good – We are steadfast in our devotion to the communities we serve and in actively promoting employee involvement in community improvement projects.
Job Type: Full-Time/Part-Time
To apply to this job, click Apply Now